x
Press ESC to cancel and Enter to search
The Syndicate
The Syndicate
Like us on Facebook

The name of the ‘Syndicate’ was derived from a group of men who, in 1891, found the land on which a permanent campus (for then Texas Normal College) could be built.

The Syndicate served as a game room for the campus community with billiards and eight–ball tables, foosball, table tennis, pinball and electronic game machines and table games.

While the Union is under construction the Syndicate will still host events and activities around campus. When the new Union is completed in 2015, the Syndicate will move back in to a brand new space.

For featured events, view the Union Calendar of Events.